Dear District 113A Community,
We are excited to announce the launch of our new and improved district website! Our address remains the same: You can visit us at: www.sd113a.org
- The new site is much more user-friendly for visitors and better organized to be able to find important information.
- Please note some important features of the new site:
- The PARENT tab at the top of the home page provides important information for parents all in one place for easy accessibility (Supply lists, registration, lunch menus and payment, Parent Connect, emergency information, etc.)
- The home page will allow easy access to district or individual school information by hovering over the main tabs on the home page.
- The home page has a sleek, clean look for users to be able to easily find information and allows users to navigate at the top, or it allows users to scroll down to see schools and other information at the bottom of the page.
- The calendar feature allows you to subscribe to our calendar.
- The bottom of the home page allows you to subscribe to an "Upcoming Events" news feed and a "Recent News" newsfeed for up-to-date information that is posted.
- Our new page also features a language translation feature.
- Social media links are included for easy access to connect to Facebook, Twitter, or the district’s Vimeo channel.
- Staff directory information and teacher pages are easily accessible.
We hope that you enjoy our new website. We will send a survey in the next few weeks to get your feedback so that we can continue to make any necessary improvements as we work with the new site. Thank you for your continued support of our schools.
Dr. Courtney Orzel, Superintendent of Schools