Home of the Rebels
River Valley School
15425 127th Street
Lemont, IL 60439
630-257-2286 Ext: 2100
1/2 Day Schedule
8:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
|8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||
8:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Lemont-Bromberek CSD 113A's mission is to empower students to think critically and become productive, global citizens through innovative learning, collaborative communication and responsive citizenship.
- Valuing respect and kindness;
- Providing a supportive school atmosphere where everyone feels emotionally, physically, and intellectually safe while acting with integrity and respect;
- Using a variety of instructional strategies to promote success for all students;
- Coming to school with the thought that all the students at RV are mine;
- Valuing teamwork and helping each other out. When we all work together we not only help each other but we also help our students;
- Teaching the essential learnings of our agreed upon curriculum and having an open communication with our team if something is not working;
- Implementing common formative assessments to monitor the progress of ALL students;
- Coming prepared to collaboration, ready to share ideas and ready to listen to others;
- Participating in meaningful staff development to enhance our professional development skills and
- Giving 100% every day and to do the best we can at all times because we have a collective responsibility to our students.
PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention System) Belief Statements
- The classroom should be a safe and nurturing place to learn.
- Positive teacher/student relationships are essential.
- Everyone (students, staff, and parents) should model acceptable behavior.
- We all must embrace a common philosophy of discipline.
- Fair is not always equal.
- Rules should be specific and clear.
- All means all.
Children may close their ears to advice, but their eyes are always open to example.
Follow River Valley on Twitter and Facebook #sd113a
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.