Home of the Rebels
River Valley School
15425 127th Street
Lemont, IL 60439
630-257-2286 Ext: 2100
July Office Hours
- 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Closed Fridays
- Closed July 3rd and the 4th
River Valley School works collaboratively with students, parents and staff to achieve a child-centered environment that promotes academic progress, personal and social growth, as well as the development of life skills, self-esteem, and a lifelong love of learning.
PBS (Positive Behavior System) Belief Statements
- The classroom should be a safe and nurturing place to learn.
- Positive teacher/student relationships are essential.
- Everyone (students, staff, and parents) should model acceptable behavior.
- We all must embrace a common philosophy of discipline.
- Fair is not always equal.
- Rules should be specific and clear.
Children may close their ears to advice, but their eyes are always open to example.
Follow River Valley on Twitter and Facebook #sd113a
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.