Home of the Rebels
River Valley School
15425 127th Street
Lemont, IL 60439
630-257-2286 Ext: 2100
Our mission is to provide students with an academic, social and emotional foundation to lead a productive and fulfilling life.
PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention System) Belief Statements
- The classroom should be a safe and nurturing place to learn.
- Positive teacher/student relationships are essential.
- Everyone (students, staff, and parents) should model acceptable behavior.
- We all must embrace a common philosophy of discipline.
- Fair is not always equal.
- Rules should be specific and clear.
Children may close their ears to advice, but their eyes are always open to example.
Follow River Valley on Twitter and Facebook #sd113a
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.