Lemont-Bromberek Combined School District 113A
2018-2019 Registration for Current Students
Families who have children entering 3rd and/or 6th grade for the 2018-2019 school year must provide proof of residency:
Oakwood (for incoming 3rd grade) and River Valley (for incoming 6th grade) will be accepting proof of residency April 9 through May 4 during the hours 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Proof of residency will also be conducted for incoming 3rd grade and incoming 6th grade on Thursday, April 19 and on Wednesday, April 25 from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. at Old Quarry Middle School.
Please bring the following items to prove residency:
- Student Registration Form: Make additions/corrections to the information on the enclosed Student Registration Form or confirm that all information is accurate, sign and date. Bring this form when you come to school to prove residency.
- Verification of Residency: You must provide One (1) document from Category A and Two (2) documents from Category B.
Category A: One of the Following Original Documents
- Current real estate tax bill for your residence showing you as the taxpayer at address
- Current home closing documents
- Current mortgage statement
- Lease/rental contract with signatures, address and term of contract PLUS current paid rent receipt
- Letter of residence form in lieu o lease
- Letter of residence (Affidavit) - when the person seeking to enroll a sstudent is living with a District resident (along with proof of residency document)
- Housing letter (military)
Category B: Two of the Following Original Documents Showing Your Name, Address and Current Month or Year
- Driver’s License/State Identification Card/other picture identification card (current year)
- Bank statement (current month)
- Cable/internet bill (current month)
- Canceled check with imprinted name and address
- Credit card statement (current month)
- Homeowners/rental insurance (current year)
- Library card (current)
- Paycheck or pay stub with imprinted name and address
- Public aid card (current month)
- Utility bill (current month’s gas, electric, water, phone – can only use 1 for this category)
- Vehicle registration (current year)
- Voter registration (current year)\
3. Registration Fees
Pay registration fees either on-line or during proof of residency.
Families who have children entering 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, and/or 8th grade for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Make additions/corrections to the information on the enclosed Student Registration Form or confirm that all information is accurate. Sign, date and return to your school office by May 4.
- Pay registration fees either on-line or in your school office before August 1. make checks payable to Lemont-Bromberek CSD 113A
Other Important Information for the 2018-2019 School Year
Medical/Dental Examinations: Information letters for parents and the required forms will be sent to parents via e-mail; forms are also posted on the website under the “Health Services” tab:
- Students Entering 2nd Grade: Proof of dental examination is required by May 15, 2019.
- Students Entering 6th Grade: Proof of physical examination and proof of required vaccinations for Illinois are required by October 15, 2018, to avoid student’s exclusion from school. Proof of dental examination must be submitted by May 15, 2019.
- Authorization for Administration of Medication and Authorization for Asthma/Allergy Medication:
Completed forms are required for administration of any medication at school. Students who take allergy medications at school must complete BOTH the Authorization for Asthma/Allergy Medication form and the Emergency Action Plan (EAP) for food or other allergies. Please check with the nurse at school to ensure that you have all required forms for your child’s medication.
Class Assignments (only for students who have paid fees and proved residency): Class assignments for Grades K-8 will be available in August. Details will be distributed to families via e-mail and posted on the website during the summer.